Cherry Bomb

So I have really been trying to get some new scrap kits out there before I move, because I have no clue how long it will be before I am up and running again. This is my newest kit, and you can get it at any of my stores.

 
 
17 Papers, 3 Bags, 3 Ballons, 1 Beaded Tag, 1 Bench, 2 Bling, 4 Boots,
7 Assorted Bows, 3 Bow Ribbons, 2 Brads, 1 Bunny, 2 Butterflies, 3
Buttons, 2 Cherry Blossoms, 2 Candy Sticks, 1 Cherry, 1 Diamond Rain, 3
Doodles, 2 Double Hearts, 1 Eyelet With Ribbon, 2 Feather Hearts, 1
Stitching With Flowers, 3 Flowers, 3 Frames, 2 Fuzzy Dice, 1 Fuzzy
Heart, 2 Fuzzy Shoes, 2 Handcuffs, 2 Hearts, 1 Heart Box, 1 Heart With
Wings, 1 Interlaced Heart, 1 Kitten, 4 Knotted Ribbons, 2 Lace, 1
Lipstick, 1 Marker, 10 Cookie Posers, 2 Notebooks, 2 Papers, 1 Parasol,
1 Set Of Pillows, 2 Purses, 3 Pushpins, 3 Ribbons, 2 Ribbon
Butterflies, 3 Rope Hearts, 1 Rubik's Cube, 1 Rose, 3 Sequins, 1
Starlight, 2 Stickers, 2 Strings, 3 Sunglasses, 1 Swing, 1 Tag, 1
Tiara, 1 Patch Of Grass, 1 Wire Heart, 1 Wordart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures