Family Update......

So I just wanted to say a HUGE Thank You to all the amazing people who donated money to help myself and my family out. We also wanna thank everyone for their prayers. You have all helped out greatly. With the help of all the donations received, family and friends we will be relocating to Indiana next week. It's all very bittersweet. Florida has been our home for 26 years, all of our friends are here. Everything I know is here. But I have also come to really dislike Florida for many reasons and it's not the same place I grew up in. This isn't the place I wanna raise my son. So I am excited to be moving to Indiana for a new start and what I hope will be a great place to raise my son. But again THANK YOU to everyone!
Hugs,
Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures