Will be MIA for a little bit

Hey everyone. I just wanna let you all know that I will be away for a little while. I got a virus the other night on my computer. I did a system restore and thought I was good to go only to have it come back last night and wipe everything out. I literally lost EVERYTHING. Everyone one of my scrap kits, thankfully I can get them
From the FTP. But I lost 4 years of scrapping stuff. I see no way of being able to get most of it back. And I just don't have the money to be able to go out and Buy it all over again. I will email the stores I know I bought stuff from and see if they can let me download stuff again. But I have shopped all over the place the last
4 years. I also lost all of my photos.. Everything from the time my son was born till now, all the videos I had of him as a baby. Stuff that just can't be replaced. I am So heartbroken, all I wanna do is cry. I honestly don't know if I even wanna try and get back into everything. But I love scrapping and IM sure I will miss it. So I'm
Not to sure yet. Right now I'm to upset to think about it. I'm mostly upset over all those pictures. I could just kick myself. I thought having everything on an external I was good to go. Guess not. So for now I can't do much of anything. I will go today and find out how much it will cost me to get my computer back to normal. If
That can even be done. Or if they can get my files back. I pray they can but I'm not counting on it.
Hugs
Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures