Family IN Desperate Need Of Help



THIS IS MY STORY




Last Oct. My grandfather passed away, leaving my grandmother with a 1400 month mortgage and only her SS check to live on. My grandmother is fighting stage 4 cancer.I live with her and care for her. It's her, myself and my 5 year old son. I am unable to work due to the fact that I care for both of them.We just found yesterday our mortgage company has started foreclosure on our home, they dated it July 15th 2010. We started a loan modification about 7 months ago and got granted a temp one for 6 months. We were told after the 6 months were up we would than do a review and than get one that would stay in effect. But like I said, we found out yesterday they turned it down. We hired a lawyer 7 months ago to do all of this for us. So now we are left with nothing. We live day to day. Our lawyer is trying to get the attention of local news here to try and get us some help. But we aren't counting on it. My aunt who lives in Indiana has offered for us to move up there and she will help get us into a place. So if you guys could maybe share this, any donations we would get would be of so much help. We really don't know what else to do. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures