I Can't Be Tamed

Inspired by Miley Cyrus's I can't be tamed. I just loved the song so I thought I would make a kit to go along with it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Hope you all like it. This kit comes in both full and tagger size. You can get this kit at any of my stores. Not everything is shown in preview

18 Papers, 1 Beaded Word, 2 Sets Of Bling, 2 Bow & Ribbons, 9 Assorted Bows, 3 Buckles, 8 Buttons, 1 Set of Buttons On A String, 3 Candles, 3 Curled Ribbons, 6 Assorted Doodles, 3 Film Strips, 9 Assorted Flowers, 6 Assorted Frames, 2 Gems, 1 Gem Line, 2 Hanging Bows, 2 Hearts With Wings, 9 Label Words, 2 Markers, 1 Notebook, 1 Piece of Paper, 3 Sets Of Rain, 3 Ribbons, 3 Safety Pins, 2 Skull & Crossbones, 3 Strings,2 Staples, 3 Wordart Stickers, 1 Stitching, 2 Sunglasses, 3 Wraps.
 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures