A little update

Ok so I was totally sick of the last layout, so I just had to change it, and with Christmas coming up and its my all time favorite time of the year, I just had to get in the holiday spirit soon, and what better way then with a new Christmas blog layout!!!

Also wanted to inform people I have changed stores. Im at 3 all new stores. Berry Bliss has moved sites and changed names, they are now Cott0n Candy Kreations. I have decided to leave Aussie's Scrap Store, for some reasons I'm not gonna get into. But just wanna stay it's a great store and I love all the people there. And Gail is an awesome store owner.
I have just recently joined Heavenly Taggerz, also run by two very awesome girls. Thanks to DramaQueen for all the help. And then the other new store I joined is Scrap It Sassy and yet another great store. So please all my creative team please be sure to update all your links to my stores on your sites.

So anyway, with Christmas being my all time favorite time of the year be on the look out for some awesome Christmas Scrap kits, cause I plan on making a lot.

1 comments:

Paola said...

hee hon, I didn't know when I requested the kit, do you still want me on your creative team
huggers Paola

I will update the tutorials

Post a Comment

 
Layout by:Tammy's Scraps
Template By Teresa's Treasures